Do I Dazzle You?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

2 posters

CLEARWATER, leah

LEAH CLEARWATER
    LEAH CLEARWATER
    Class: Quileute Wolf
    Class: Quileute Wolf

Chat Handle : MAI

CLEARWATER, leah Empty CLEARWATER, leah

Post by LEAH CLEARWATER Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR BLEEDING?
    -Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 8, p.188-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( LEAH CLEARWATER )
    CLEARWATER, leah Leah2y
    " another turning point or fork stuck in the road... "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=14]ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU SUICIDAL?

-Jessica Stanley, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.110-

GIVEN NAME?: Leah Clearwater
    NICKNAME: Lee-Lee, Sam's nickname for her when they were dating
    WISDOM GAINED?: (Twenty-Two)
    BIRTHDAY: 04/22/1986
    SOULMATE: None, yet
    WHO I AM: Shifter - Wolf Pack
    CHECK THIS OUT: (Powers, vamps only!)
    PROPERTY OF: Wolf Pack

MY MOTHER IS PART ALBINO
    -Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16-

MIRROR-MIRROR: Julia Jones
    UNDER MY HAT: glistening black hair, until she morphs, then she keeps it short in a pixie cut.
    INTO MY SOUL: Honey brown
    FEATHERS & PEPPLES: 145 lbs
    INCHES & DIMES: 6'2
    OUTER BEAUTY: Leah as a human is beautiful in an exotic way. She's described as having perfect copper skin with glistening black hair and long eye lashes.She cuts her hair short once she morphs and Edward describes her as a small gray wolf.
    MARKINGS: Her body is frozen and doesn't change as female humans normally do.

DO I DAZZLE YOU?
    -Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168-

I LOVE:
    +Seth Clearwater, he is my younger brother and there has to be someone out there to look out for him.
    +Meditation and Yoga, they're helping her get over her temper issues.
    +Jacob Black and the pack, they're practically family to her.
    +Self-control, one day she intends to stop being a wolf.
    +Honesty, there really is nothing greater than this.
    I LOATHE: (Five dislikes, reasons)
    +Her temperment, she knows she has problems but still struggles to right them.
    +Sam Uley, her ex-boyfriend who hurt her in more ways than words can describe. They had been dating a few years before he imprinted on her cousin Emily Young.
    +The thought of her body being frozen, puts the fear in Leah that she, like female vampires, will not be able to have children.
    +Study-crams, you know when you finish reading your homework and can't retain enough information to pass the test the next day. That sucks.
    +Any telepathy with Sam, and hearing about how wonderful Emily is.
    YOUR EARS ONLY:
    +Still dislikes vampires
    +Likes Jacob, but won't say anything
    +Is trying to forgive Sam Uley
    +Doesn't like being a wolf
    +Long hair = Long fur
    STAY AWAY:
    +Not being able to have children
    +Being alone
    +Lack of self control
    +Being judged
    +Seth's death
    DREAMS:
    +Gaining control of her temperment
    +Not being a wolf anymore
    +Being able to have children
    +Meeting Mr. Right
    +Passing examinations at the end of the year to allow enrollment into a community college.
    NEVER FEAR:
    +Headstrong
    +Morals
    +Well educated
    +Telepathy with her pack
    +Relationship with Seth
    FORGET IT:
    +Sam Uley and the grudge she is still kind of harboring
    +Emily Young and the grudge that goes along with Sam's
    +Vampires, yuck, but I guess they're ok...
    +Finals week
    +Speed in wolf form, shes just too small
    MY PERSONA:
    +Angry and bitter as a result of her broken heart. This is what happens when you let a man imprint on a family member. It's bad news for anyone. Stupid imprints.
    +Quick temper and often uses the pack's mental connection to vent her own personal pain and things the pack would rather leave in the past.
    +Protectiveness over her little brother Seth. Ever since her father died of a heart attack, Leah has quietly feared to herself losing her little brother.. Maybe not to a heart attack, but Harry would have wanted her to look out for him.
    +Discontent to being a wolf. She clearly implies that she intends to not be a wolf as soon as she learns how to control herself.
    +Self-Controlling, she sees her problems and chooses to do something about them. Like going through meditation or yoga to let out her negative energy.
    +Loyal to the pack, in time she learned that she had become a burden. Now she is doing everything she can to ease the tension of the pack.
    +Open. Even though she disliked Jacob in the beginning, they learned over bonding over broken hearts, that they really could get along.
    +Nervous over the thought of not being able to have children of her own. Her body is frozen as a wolf, and she fears the similarity between herself and female vampires.
    +Thoughtfulness, though she wasn't always thoughtful or considerate over others feelings. Now she works towards being the bigger person.
    +Intelligent. Leah is seriously considering going to a community college.

OH WELL, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER NOW, ISN'T IT LOVELY?
    -Aro, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 37, p.712-

BIRTHPLACE: La Push
    DWELLING PLACE: The La Push Reservation
    MOMMY: Sue Clearwater, very loving and always supportive. Still heartbroken over dad's death.
    DADDY: Harry Clearwater, her loving father who died of a heart attack.
    THAT OTHER KID: Seth Clearwater, the cute little brother that she looks out for and is over-protective of.
    BETTER HALF: She still hasn't found him.
    ANGELS: None
    CUDDLY: None

IF YOU BELIEVED AS HE DID, COULD YOU TAKE AWAY HIS SOUL?
    -Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37-

MY REAL NAME: Mai
    MY REAL AGE: 23
    HIDDEN: **CORRECT**
    COMMENTS?: Your canon list is awesome.
    ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE: (Sample)
    Leah wasn't in her wolf form yet, she decided to wait for the order to launch from the pack alpha, that would be Jacob Black. Thinking back on how she had originally acted towards Jacob, Leah was starting to feel some regret towards herself. He had never been particularly mean to her, but for some reason she didn't want to accept him. Oh well, that's in the past now. Leah thought to herself.

It had been a few months since the Volturi had left Forks and Leah was feeling strong about being in a pack. They all knew they had no real reason to be in wolf-form anymore, but they decided to keep training in case any such threat would return to their town. After all tehy were the protectors of the reservation. Glancing into the clearing, Leah saw Jacob, but he wasn't in his wolf form yet either. Waiting patiently, Leah simply met his eyes and wondered what was going on.
    JANE
    JANE
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 23
    Chat Handle : LAURA

CLEARWATER, leah Empty Re: CLEARWATER, leah

Post by JANE Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your application has been ACCEPTED!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 am