Do I Dazzle You?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

2 posters

Into the darkness...

DEMETRI
    DEMETRI
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 26
    Chat Handle : AMADEUS

Into the darkness... Empty Into the darkness...

Post by DEMETRI Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 am

There was someone else here... Demetri could feel it... Looking around, he could see footprints to another human... Or at least he assumed it was human... Vampires usually treaded lighter than this, and they didn't smell half as much. The footprints had been made quickly, as if it was running from something, though they had been set in such a manner, that the sound would have been minimal.

The dark alley smelled fresh, so Demetri knew that the person could not have gone too far. It smelled human, but as the trail was so close to the Volturi base, Demetri couldn't be sure that it wasn't Jane or someone who may have just fed on a human. That was the downside of having a fresh track so close to home. Had the Volturi been vegetarian vampires, the smell would have been easy to identify.

Glancing at the tracks, Demetri bent over them, studying them to see if there was another scent that he might recognize. Surely enough... They didn't quite belong to anyone he knew... at least not that he could tell. Puzzled, and partially frustrated, Demetri kept examining the tracks and searching for other clues.

Words: 200
    Tagged: Members of Volterra
    Comments: Gotta start somewhere.
    JANE
    JANE
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 23
    Chat Handle : LAURA

Into the darkness... Empty Re: Into the darkness...

Post by JANE Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 am

Jane had heard that Demetri had left the Volturi base, and had supposedly caught a scent or track of an unfamiliar in the sewers of Volterra. Curious to see the culprit, Jane had decided to go and meet Demetri in his hunting grounds. She had gone to her room and garbed herself in dark clothing, not wishing to stand out in case the huntee was smart enough to attempt hiding. She put a velvet cloak on, and her cold crimson eyes met her gaze in the mirror.

Once she was comfortably ready, she left the stronghold and entered the sewers. Finding Demetri wasn't too hard, he was still close to the entrance, and hunkered over some random track studying it, no doubt. Demetri had a tracking sense that was undeniably the best in the vampire world.

"Fresh tracks, I take it?" Jane asks quietly. Joining Demetri over the tracks and studying them also. "That definitely smells like a human." Jane remarks looking down the tunnel. "Nobody in the base has eaten recently, I confirmed that before I left." She says quietly.

Words:182
    Tagged:Members of Volterra
    Comments:None