Do I Dazzle You?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

2 posters

Citizen Erased

AYA DELACROIX
    AYA DELACROIX
    Class: Vampire

Female Posts : 16
    Chat Handle : ZOE

Citizen Erased Empty Citizen Erased

Post by AYA DELACROIX Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Confused and dazed, Aya couldn't help but wish for a small escape from her own internal dialogue. Her thoughts and questions were racing, and she could not keep up with the list of unanswered questions that kept popping up in her mind. She was worried because she didn't know anyone in the area, yet her search for answers led her here, to Forks.

As secluded and quiet as it had been since she arrived, she didn't quite understand what this small town could offer in the way of answers, but she would stick to her gut feeling. The Volturi had indeed mentioned Forks, as had the other vampires that had gone to talk to them. There was something here, Aya just didn't know what.

Even though it had been ten years since she had last seen her gracious Volturi hosts, she couldn't shake the memory of the change process and how painful it was. She still wondered who had changed her, and was desperate to find out. She half-guessed that it could have been Aro himself, as he was the first vampire to introduce himself, but Aya also seemed slightly convinced that it made no difference whether he changed her or not. She was lost, and had no recollection of any past events, before being changed.

Sighing and shaking her head, Aya was now becoming desperate for some form of distraction. She remembered the journal she had bought some time ago, and pulled it out of her sack, and scribbled down the questions that entered her mind for later use, or reflection. Slipping the journal back into her bag, she heard a pitter patter on the grass in front of her. Finally a slight distraction!

Rain never bothered Aya, and she really liked the smell and sight of it, so she laid in the middle of the clearing, and threw her coat over her bag to keep it dry. Maybe she'd just lay here for a bit, the clearing seemed to be secluded enough, plus who would want to talk to a complete stranger?

Words:351
    Tagged: open to all
    Comments: just some random first post xD
    ALICE CULLEN
    ALICE CULLEN

Chat Handle : ANNE

Citizen Erased Empty Re: Citizen Erased

Post by ALICE CULLEN Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 am

Alice had been wandering through the Forest when she smelled something unfamiliar to her. She was used to the smell of vampires in the area, especially after James and the Volturi had paid their visits, but this smell was unmistakeably neither of them. Running through the forest, she heart the leafs crisp beneath her feet, though she was light-footed, sometimes she wasn't careful to conceal her tracks.

There had been rumours of a few new faces in town, and Alice was pretty sure that this was one of them. She came to the clearing and saw a girl with dark hair and golden eyes laying in the grass. She could hear rain beginning to trickle down to the earth before her, and could enjoy the moisture building in the air around her. The clearing was beautiful and the mixture of sunlight and rain always made the forest more spectacular a sight.

Approaching the girl, in a cheerful casual manner, Alice knew she wasn't human, and was excited to get to know the stranger. "Hey! I'm Alice! Welcome to Forks... I hope you don't mind me sneaking up on you, as we don't know each other, but I thought you could use a friend." Alice said in a pleasant tone.

Words: 215
    Tagged: Open to all
    Comments: hi!
    AYA DELACROIX
    AYA DELACROIX

Chat Handle : ZOE

Post by AYA DELACROIX Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 am

Quickly jumping to her feet, Aya is quick to realise the pixie like woman standing before her is like her, a vampire. Judging by the colour of her light golden eyes, she was among the Vegetarian Coven said to live in Forks. She also didn't come off as cruel or on guard, so Aya relaxes a little. She was all ready so very different than the Volturi she had spent some time with while transforming into the monster that she now was.

"I am Aya Delacroix." Aya says giving a brief introduction with a slight curtsy, uncertain of how vampires introduced themselves, she knew her Volturi hosts had a lot of traditions they followed and paid their respects in such terms, but she wasn't sure if this was just the Volturi or perhaps general vampire behaviour.

"I most certainly do not mind company." Aya says with a pleased tone. "I don't remember anything about who I was before, and I'm not sure how to deal with that just yet." Aya blurts.

Words: 175
    Tagged:Open to all
    Comments:Kind of short, but I hope thats all right.
    ALICE CULLEN
    ALICE CULLEN

Chat Handle : ANNE

Post by ALICE CULLEN Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Alice nods understanding the new comer completely. From what Carlisle had taught them it was very common to forget aspects of your human life, and newborns often remembered nothing, but mostly due to their new impulse to feed, and lack of self control. Like Bella, this newborn vampire didn't seem to have a need for self control, but Alice had a feeling the girl knew the Volturi. She seemed well educated from the looks of her, and Alice had a vague memory of her face. Maybe she had had a vision in the past.

"Time is the best medicine, especially for our kind. In time you can forget as well as remember depending on which path you chose." Alice says in a reassuring manner. "If you want to remember, you will find your answers so, don't let that burden you."

Words:142
    Tagged:Open to all
    Comments: Short is ok Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am