Do I Dazzle You?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

2 posters

DELACROIX, aya

AYA DELACROIX
    AYA DELACROIX
    Class: Vampire
    Class: Vampire

Female Posts : 16
    Chat Handle : ZOE

DELACROIX, aya Empty DELACROIX, aya

Post by AYA DELACROIX Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR BLEEDING?
    -Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 8, p.188-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( AYA CELESTDELACROIX )
    DELACROIX, aya Ayal
    "you could have been number one, if you only had the time"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU SUICIDAL?
    -Jessica Stanley, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.110-

GIVEN NAME?: Aya Celest Delacroix
    NICKNAME: Ai (pronounced eye) her dad called her that growing up
    WISDOM GAINED?: twenty
    BIRTHDAY: (Birthday, 19/01/1988)
    SOULMATE: Straight
    WHO I AM: Golden
    CHECK THIS OUT: Aya has the ability to Phase, but just momentarily, as she is completely untrained she doesn't risk using this power much, aside from use within her own house. This gives Aya the ability to pass through solid matter such as walls without being harmed. But the downside has always been that it is much harder to pass through a wall than it might sound, even with the ability. It would be easier just to bash it down sometimes. Her first experience with a wall ended up getting her stuck in one, and she is still traumatized from the experience.
    PROPERTY OF: Vampire

MY MOTHER IS PART ALBINO
    -Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16-

MIRROR-MIRROR: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
    UNDER MY HAT: Black wavey
    INTO MY SOUL: Golden
    FEATHERS & PEPPLES: 120lbs
    INCHES & DIMES: 5'6
    OUTER BEAUTY: Aya is a slender being, though appears taller than she actually is. She has long black wavey hair, that compliments her fair skin. She slightly resembles a porcelien doll.
    MARKINGS: A heart shaped scar on her left ankle from where she fell off her bike as a kid

DO I DAZZLE YOU?
    -Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168-

I LOVE:
    homebaked pies and cookies: she can't taste them, but the smell always reminds her of what her idea of a home should be
    rain: the smell of the earth after the rain is amazing.
    children: they always bring a smile to her face
    books: not enough of them in the world to satisfy her thirst for intelligence
    music: preferably classical, has a thing for music by Chopin.
    I LOATHE:
    splinters: they still look horribly painful
    suicide: its an act of selfishness and therefore unforgiveable
    yellow snow: bad history there
    werewolfs: they smell nasty and their bite is definitely worse
    cliffhangers: she is slightly impatient when reading books and doesn't like to be left hanging.
    YOUR EARS ONLY:
    Doesn't understand everything about being a vampire, since she's a newborn
    Ran away from the Volturi, not intentionally, Aro changed her
    Eats humans uncontrollably, but leaves forks to do so.
    Loathes public transportation
    Is actually scared of thunder
    STAY AWAY: Snakes, creepy crawlies, werewolves, being alone, and airplanes
    DREAMS: meeting the volturi, meeting other vampires, having a family, writing a book, and learning to play the piano.
    NEVER FEAR: singing voice, intelligence, telekenises, illusion, and friends
    FORGET IT: is alone & doesn't know fully what she is since she's a newborn vampire, fighting, yelling, height, and status
    MY PERSONA:
    *Friendly: She enjoys the company of others and hates being alone. Although she is also painfully shy.
    *Shy: She sometimes lacks the ability to make friends. She is afraid of being judged by others.
    *Fun-loving: She enjoys spending time outside. Although she is shy, she still tries to enjoy her surroundings.
    *Curious: She loves sight seeing, and reading. She's always looking to answer the questions: "What, why, how, where and when"
    *Honest: The only thing she's ever known how to be was honest. Living in an orphanage, she finds that she had nothing to hide then, and has nothing to hide now (except for her being a newly born vampire, of course)
    *Insightful: Aya is mindful of others feelings, and is very emotionally empathic. She can often give good advice based on her insight alone.
    *Forgiving: She isn't the kind to hold grudges. Even an enemy could return to her good graces.
    *Reserved: She isn't a loud neighbor by any means. She keeps to herself and those who she trusts, she won't blab to just anyone.
    *Dedicated: She is extremely dedicated to her work, which at the time is being a traveling doctor. She has the know-how to take care of others.
    *Loving: Aya is a very loving individual with no family to love. She, instead, loves all of her friends as she would a family.

OH WELL, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER NOW, ISN'T IT LOVELY?
    -Aro, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 37, p.712-

BIRTHPLACE: London, England
    DWELLING PLACE: Forks, Washington
    MOMMY: Was an orphan, her mother abandoned her without a name
    DADDY: Aya was an orphan and was given no information about her parents
    THAT OTHER KID: She obtains no information about her family
    BETTER HALF: Unknown
    ANGELS: None
    CUDDLY: Buddha, a cute fuzzy grey tabby kitty.

IF YOU BELIEVED AS HE DID, COULD YOU TAKE AWAY HIS SOUL?
    -Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37-

MY REAL NAME: Zoey
    MY REAL AGE: 20
    HIDDEN: **CORRECT**
    COMMENTS?: None.
    ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE: (Sample)
    Staring at the overcast darkened sky seemed like a good idea, at least until it started raining. Not that rain usually bugged Aya, she was just in one of her moods. Passing through her new dwelling place she felt that she could count on it being cloudy a great deal of the time, plus the population was so small that she was almost certain one more person would not hurt. She had heard many things about Forks from the mouths of several other vampires, but she never thought that she would actually be trying to find housing in such a dreary looking place.

Sighing, Aya came across a store that seemed interesting. Bookstores were always one of her favorite places, so it seemed only necessary to pop in and investigate the place, especially if she'd be counting on it for books and such. She knew there was bound to be a library, but in most small towns she had common sense enough to know that bookstores were the way to go. Then again, there would always be good old Port Angeles, or Seattle, or even Olympia for shopping. At any rate, Aya couldn't help herself as she passed through the entrance of the store.

The shelves were modest in size, and the store was darker than she would have preferred, but the amount of books actually crammed in the shelves was rather impressive. Aya would never have thought there was enough room for these mountains of books in such a small looking place. Upon taking a deeper look at things, she learned never to judge a book by its cover. There were ladders blending in with each shelf allowing access to the higher books to 'shorter' customers.

They even had a section of journals. Picking up a brown leather bound journal Aya flipped through the pages to check on the design on the inside. She instantly fell in love with the journal, even though it appeared to be slightly tattered, and had no second thoughts about buying it. Rummaging through her purse she managed to find a wallet, with just enough to purchase such a marvelous diary. She made her way to the counter and laid the journal on the counter prepared to check out.
    JANE
    JANE
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 23
    Chat Handle : LAURA

DELACROIX, aya Empty Re: DELACROIX, aya

Post by JANE Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your application has been ACCEPTED!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm