Do I Dazzle You?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-breaking dawn RPG Forum. New community, Canons needed, join us today :)

Do I Dazzle You?

Welcome to Do I Dazzle You? A Twilight RPG based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Although we are a new site, we really hope you'll stick around and take part in our new found community. All you need to register, is linked in the sidebar for easy navigation.

PLEASE REGISTER WITH
first and last name
IN CAPITAL LETTERS

currently accepting both canon & original characters. we have a full canon list with plenty openings, please check it out!

I forgot my password

Setting

LOST TRACK OF TIME? THE DATE IS:
MARCH 2nd, 2008
Forks, Washington Forecast:There has been an almost constant snowfall.

Chatbox

Latest topics

» ㄨZie's Graphics
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

» IRIS, ADA
by ADA IRIS Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 am

» +Face Claim
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

» Introduction Thread!
by ADA IRIS Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Affiliates

Bella & Edward

Twilight Poison Topsite

Top Twilight Sites

Eclipse

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

2 posters

HALE, rosalie

ROSALIE HALE
    ROSALIE HALE

Female Posts : 20
    Chat Handle : Tiffy

HALE, rosalie Empty HALE, rosalie

Post by ROSALIE HALE Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR BLEEDING?
    -Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 8, p.188-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (ROSALIE LILLIAN HALE)
    HALE, rosalie 3653415189-300x200
    "Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending—but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU SUICIDAL?
    -Jessica Stanley, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.110-

GIVEN NAME?:Rosalie Lillian Hale
    NICKNAME:Kitty, Rosie, Rose
    WISDOM GAINED?:Eighteen
    BIRTHDAY:March, Thirteenth Nineteen Fifth-teen
    SOULMATE: Straight: Emmett Cullen
    WHO I AM: Veggie Vampire: Golden
    CHECK THIS OUT:Tenacity
    PROPERTY OF: Cullen

MY MOTHER IS PART ALBINO
    -Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16-

MIRROR-MIRROR: Nikki Reed
    UNDER MY HAT: Blonde
    INTO MY SOUL: Golden
    FEATHERS & PEPPLES: 130
    INCHES & DIMES: 5’9”
    OUTER BEAUTY: Statuesque, model-like, wavy hair to the middle of her back.
    MARKINGS: none

DO I DAZZLE YOU?
    -Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168-

I LOVE: Renesmee (she like my own daughter), Emmett (my loving husband), Cars (I love cars what can I say), fixing things ( I like working with my hands), Shopping (honestly who doesn't)
    I LOATHE:Volturi (for trying to hurt Nessie), Jacob (Blonde Jokes not funny damn Dog!), Bella ( I am trying to get used to her, but I still have that trust issue with her.), Jake(did I say Jake?), werewolves, (dang mutts!)
    YOUR EARS ONLY: I'm Blonde!, I love old fashioned cars, I killed my ex (wait that isn't a secret!), I still don't trust Bella, I wish Renesmee was my own.
    STAY AWAY:Losing Emmett, Losing Renesmee, Mutts still near us, never being human again, Blonde Jokes.
    DREAMS:being a professional Mechanic, one day able to have a child, have more dead rabbits in my purse (personal joke), no more Jacob Black (GRR!!!), Emmett and I find a close house to live without ruining it!
    NEVER FEAR:Loyal, Motherly, Strong, Wise, trustful
    FORGET IT:mean, easily annoyed (Jake), full of pride, classy (sometimes weakness), trust issues, hard to impress.
    MY PERSONA:My own experiences gave me trust issues due to Royce, and his lack of crucial dis-mannered behaviors which made this is a problem for me, giving me an ability as a new vampire for the Cullens the ability of Tenacity. When I am mean and not used to another member, like Bella Swan for an example, I will jump on the person when it comes to the risk of my own family then I will take drastic measures to protect them whenever I can, but only when I have to I will do this.

OH WELL, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER NOW, ISN'T IT LOVELY?
    -Aro, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 37, p.712-

BIRTHPLACE:Rochester, New York
    DWELLING PLACE: Forks, WA
    MOMMY: I don't remember much about her, she used to sing to me when I was younger.
    DADDY:He used to work a lot, I brought him lunches to the Bank.
    THAT OTHER KID:My two brothers I don't remember much about.
    BETTER HALF:Emmett, is like my personal Monkey he loves to climb and be active. He also loves the dead bunnies I keep from him in my purses.
    ANGELS: I have none
    CUDDLY: Not ready to implement canon pets.

IF YOU BELIEVED AS HE DID, COULD YOU TAKE AWAY HIS SOUL?
    -Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37-

MY REAL NAME: Tiffy
    MY REAL AGE: 22 (this saturday!)
    HIDDEN: **CORRECT**
    COMMENTS?: nope nope
    ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE:
    "Hey everyone, I am home from College!" I yelled from the Cullen house doorway, "Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Alice, Jasper! Hello?" I walked into the house nervously, I started to walk up the stairway to the kitchen finding a note on the refrigerator door. Rosalie, Emmett we went out for the moment and Carlisle is at work if you need anything just head over to the hospital or call Alice on her cell. Love, Esme. "Oh okay." I said to myself, heading up to my room to get myself settled as I waited for Emmett to get the rest of our things from the car, deciding to help him I darted myself down the long stairs, heading myself out the door. "Emmett, darling do you need any help with these?" I asked him as I grabbed my pink bag from the trunk of my car, without an answer I assumed he did need me. "Okay I take this as a yes then?" I smiled at him as he walked in the door, following him behind. I then noticed the truck heading up the driveway that didn't belong to one of ours, "Oh great! Must be the stupid mutt Jacob Black!" I said to myself starting to get upset that the mutt has arrived, "What a great welcome back gift a smelly dog!" I ran in to Emmett, "The mutt has arrived." I said singing the words. "Can I stuff him already?"

Last edited by ROSALIE HALE on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    DEMETRI
    DEMETRI
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 26
    Chat Handle : AMADEUS

HALE, rosalie Empty Re: HALE, rosalie

Post by DEMETRI Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry x.x I undid Jane's acceptance, even though you are technically accepted. I was just going to request that you complete the application when you have the time. We're leading by example, and this application is not even half way done.. Also note that a good RP post would be around a minimum of 200 words yours has 105. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help the moderators lead by example, not to mention you know from modern hogwarts that it's nothing personal Smile Thanks, and feel free to take your time completing this, it is tedious. You can go ahead and post in the boards if you want, I just thought I'd give a small request to have this finished someday Smile
    ROSALIE HALE
    ROSALIE HALE

Post by ROSALIE HALE Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

okay there should be about 240 there, sorry Demetri.. I just went sort of off course here, but I hope this can do.
    DEMETRI
    DEMETRI
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by DEMETRI Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey its all right, I'm not done with mine yet either. You're almost don. You forgot this part:

MY PERSONA: (Personality, ten traits, two sentences each)

The reason the application is so long is to weed out the unexperienced players from the Canon characters. We'd like people to not only know their character, but also be able to be active. I know its a lot to ask, and I assure you again that I am not doing this to be mean. I'm still working on mine, like I said, and if you want you can nit-pick me Smile After all you are one of us.
    ROSALIE HALE
    ROSALIE HALE

Post by ROSALIE HALE Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm

wait, it is two sentences long, see the two period? unless you wish for it to be longer. Which I will do anyways.
    DEMETRI
    DEMETRI
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by DEMETRI Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your PROFILE has been ACCEPTED!

PS: I'm really sorry I have gone so blind and was harder on you than I should have been, I will let Agiel handle the applications for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 am